Cendyn has the following positions available:
Job Description: The Account Coordinator is responsible for providing support to his/her assigned team. This includes, but is not limited to, coordinating and scheduling client meetings, creating monthly client reports, client support, tracking and following up on open action items. They assist with the strategy, planning and reporting of Cendyn client marketing and advertising campaigns to ensure that client objectives are met. The goal is for the Account Coordinator to learn all channels of digital marketing.
- Track all action items and recommendations, assigned and follow-up with the team members
- Create monthly reporting, coordinate with team members for their sections and create monthly presentations
- Ensure that all calls have been scheduled and participants have all accepted the invite
- Assist with one off tasks on an as-need basis
- Maintain or improve account profitability
- Build knowledge base including keeping current on the latest trends in the hotel marketing industry
- BA or BS from accredited college or university
- Experience working in the digital marketing field, preferably within the travel vertical
- Knowledge and desire to learn digital marketing and advertising channels, including: Display Advertising, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media and Mobile Marketing
- 1+ years of experience in account management or hotel marketing experience
- Strong time management skills
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and able to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks concurrently and deliver results under pressure
- Strong analytical, problems solving and troubleshooting skills – ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions
- Strong overall business and people skills, including planning, presentation skills and business acumen
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and departments on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Computer proficiency in Google Analytics, Outlook, Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, etc
Job Description: This position is responsible for email production including coordinating, scheduling, building, editing and launching standard email communications within database driven email marketing software accurately and on time.
- Format HTML email Templates using style guidelines
- Select and edit appropriate photos and graphics
- Create email marketing campaigns to promote products or services
- Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects
- Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Develop a personalization strategy
- Include specific graphics, incentives, and detailed descriptions
- Review messages for brevity
- Send messages to those who have opted in for messages
- Ensure messages are mobile-friendly
- Create database of emails for lead generation
- Design and write press releases
- Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security of several databases
- Develop and code the list segmentation for all direct and interactive marketing campaigns and communicate requirements to the primary database vendor
- Follow up on interested respondents
- Purge non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs
- Include persuasive 'call-to-actions' in advertisements and promotions
- Track and analyze direct and interactive marketing campaigns
- Use statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns
- Experience: Graphic Design, Basic HTML and CSS
- Software Skills: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to manage time effectively, understand directions and work independently.
- Basic HTML knowledge and experience working in an HTML editor
- Knowledge of both PC and Mac computers.
- Commitment to quality and delivering outstanding client experiences and value.
- Strong computer skills: proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Access (not required).
- Ability to do light photo editing with Photoshop or other photo editing software preferred
Provide maintenance to the computer desktop environment by resolving problems, installing hardware solutions, software solutions, and supporting the internal IT Helpdesk. Provide End User technical assistance and training.
- Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user's satisfaction
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Monitor ticket system for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation
- Document internal procedures
- Assist with onboarding of new users
- Image, install, test, and configure new workstations, laptops peripheral equipment and software
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
- Report issues to the Service Desk for escalation
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required
Education, Certifications, and Experience:
- Associates Degree or work equivalent in Information Systems, Business, Communications or related field required.
- Certifications: CompTIA's, A+ , Network+, Security+, HDI, ITIL, MCTS preferred
- Experience with configuring and repairing Dell workstations and laptops
- Experience with Toshiba phone systems is a plus
- Strong experience with Windows XP,7 and some Server OS experience 200x preferred.
- Experience with Windows Active Directory, especially in troubleshooting domain access
- Strong experience with MS Office 2010 especially with MS Outlook 2010, IE and other browsers
- Experience with various printers, and setting up and troubleshooting print queues
- Experience with DHCP & DNS
- Experience with basic network concepts and commands such as Ipconfig, nslookup, netstat, tracert, ping, telnet, & ftp etc…
- Experience with Antivirus applications
- Understanding of hard disk drive and RAM technology. i.e. NTFS, FAT, SATA, DDR3, SDRAM
- Understanding of CPU Technology. i.e. Intel i7, i5, AMD, Dual core, 64 bit etc..
- Understanding of virtualization concepts
- Understanding of basic SQL & IIS concepts
- Must be able to maintain a positive attitude at all times and manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Customer facing experience preferred. i.e. retail, fast food restaurant, waiter etc…
- Must be highly organized and maintain a clean work area.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. Lifting and carrying workstations, monitors and small office furniture on occasion
Establishes and maintains network performance by building net configurations and connections; troubleshooting network problems.
Network Engineer Job Duties:
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards as well Testing the network for weakness.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; maintains network optimization.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
- Monitors ticket system for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority.
- Creates and maintains network documentation, procedures and topologies.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Problem Solving
- LAN Knowledge
- Networking Knowledge
- Network Design and Implementation
- Network Troubleshooting
- Network Hardware Configuration
- Network Performance Tuning
- Strong knowledge of networking in a large virtual environment, with knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Preferably have knowledge on Juniper and Fortigate Firewalls, Juniper Switches, Juniper STRM, Citrix NetScaler, Barracuda Spam Filter and Virtualization infrastructure.
Education, Certifications, and Experience:
- Associates Degree or work equivalent in Information Systems, Business, Communications or related field required.
- Certifications: CCNA, CCNP, CNE, Network+, Security+, preferred.
- Must be able to maintain a positive attitude at all times and manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Experience with Juniper & Cisco switches, Fortinet Firewalls, WireShark or other network protocol analyzers.
- TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, Latency, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, NHRP,PPP, MPLS.
- Analyze multiple internal system processes to ensure accurate billing and associated costs are reflected in our monthly financial statements.
- Analyze data for internal audit. Review the reliability and integrity of financial information and the means used to identify measure, classify and report such information. Gather data for internal audit through a variety of methods including inter-departmental interviews, invoice research, and downloads from web based programs.
- Report to those members of management who should be informed or who should take corrective action, the results of audit examinations, the audit opinions formed, and the recommendations made. Evaluate any plans or actions taken to correct reported conditions for satisfactory disposition of audit findings. If the corrective action is considered unsatisfactory, hold further discussions to achieve acceptable disposition.
- Communicate results of internal audit to the Controller. Report monthly to the Controller on whether: a. appropriate action has been taken on significant audit findings; b. audit activities have been directed toward the highest exposure to risk and toward increasing efficiency, economy and effectiveness of operations; c. internal audits are coordinated to avoid duplications.
- Provide adequate follow-up to make sure that adequate corrective action is taken and that it is effective.
- Analyze, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual billing and audit to contracts.
- Generate monthly productivity reports and conduct meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be organized and have high attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and can meet deadlines under minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills to correspond with other team members on a regular basis.
- Computer efficiency with the following programs:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
An exciting career opportunity for a local South Floridian who is an innovative, creative and process-oriented junior professional, who works well independently and at the direction of others.
The primary responsibilities of this position are twofold:
- Provide marketing support services for CENDYN, as directed by Creative Director
- Coordinate every aspect of print production in the areas of hotel sales & marketing collateral and operational collateral
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Coordinate all aspects of tradeshows on behalf of sales team, including: ordering and shipping logistics of trade show booths and popups; sourcing and ordering promotional giveaways
- Coordinate design, edits and production of CENDYN marketing print collateral
- Manage content on CENDYN.com
- Manage awards process, including: keeping track of projects for consideration; evaluating and recommending awards to enter; submission write-ups and providing supporting materials; maintaining historical library
- Manage press release and blog process, webinar communications, editorial write-ups and directory listings; including developing concept and content, and editing
- Produce presentations as needed, i.e. for monthly, internal marketing meeting
- Ensure folders and files in shared Marketing drive are organized and current
- Coordinate with Social Media team on CENDYN initiatives
- Manage CENDYN trademarks
- Light administrative duties
- Liaise between CENDYN team (account manager, Creative Director and designer) and vendor; client contact as needed
- Review and confirm project specifications with design and account manager
- Source and select appropriate vendors; manage supplier relationships
- Job tracking for all production projects
- Bid projects out; obtain and evaluate competitive quotes
- Ensure printer/fabricator understands exact scope of project
- Ensure CENDYN'S quality standards are met
- Coordinate pre-press, production, proofing and delivery process
- Review, seek approval and process production invoices
- Compose job estimates for clients
- Ensure clients are billed accurately
- Maintain production specifications, vendor information, quotes, final pricing, delivery, etc history of every project within project management system
- Manage and traffic master project schedule, communicating status to account manager and creative director on a daily/weekly basis
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Must be detail-oriented, consistent, professional and approachable
- Ability to learn quickly, make educated decisions, work independently and follow instructions
- 1+ years print production experience and, 1+ years of marketing administration or coordinating
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Strong working knowledge of current commercial printing processes, including but limited to pre-press requirements, high-end, web and sheet feed printing, paper options, finishes, and overall print project oversight
- Strong communication skills, including professional writing, and creative writing and editing
- Contract negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to coordinate multiple projects at one time, while managing priorities
- We are seeking an individual with entrylevel/midlevel experience with networking, switches, firewalls. Job entails monitoring of a Microsoft based network.
- Position is available immediately.
- Client support calls and work related to networking, switches, firewalls. Job entails monitoring of a Microsoft based network.
- Job is on site in Miami. Night shift, work days include weekends. Successful candidate will be Miami Dade or South Broward resident. We will perform background check on successful candidates.
- Customer service support
- Knowledge of networks, switches, firewalls and WhatsUp monitoring system.
- Energetic, self-starter that is able to multi-task to process semi-monthly payroll, reconcile all payroll related accounts.
- Monitor timekeeping system to ensure daily punches are completed, process semi-monthly payroll, insurance deductions and reconciliations are completed monthly, taxes are calculated correctly, and labor analysis reporting.
- 5 years of experience processing payroll with reconciliation experience. Multi-state tax knowledge.
- Proficient in all aspects of payroll processing, Workman's Comp, Federal and Multi-State laws, QuickBooks Enterprise software and Excel.
- Knowledge of ADI/Assure and MPay software a plus.
Job Description: As a Product Service Manager you will establish and maintain strong client relationships to guide clients through the production process and help customize our products to meet their needs.
- Understand and analyze client's needs
- Liaise and coordinate between clients and various internal departments
- Identify, resolve and/or escalate potential client issues.
- Superb communication (oral and written) skills
- Ability to juggle multiple complex projects and priorities simultaneously
- Project management experience
- Ability to think and act calmly under pressure
- Extremely strong customer service mentality and willingness to go to great lengths to satisfy the client
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Basic understanding of online hospitality marketing.
- Highly organized with an extreme attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills and focus as well as problem solving skills
- Ability to work extended hours and provide after hour support as needed
- Hospitality experience is a great bonus but not mandatory
Job Description: The Production Specialist position consists of executing the day-to-day operations of building, maintaining and updating web based applications for hotel properties around the globe. The ideal candidate will have recently earned an Associate's Degree or have experience in the web industry, works well in a team environment, excellent with Adobe Creative Suite, emulates positivity, desires to learn more about web standards, demonstrates leadership and displays high aptitude.
- Build, maintain and update web based applications.
- Effectively communicate with team members in both writing and verbally.
- Provide possible solutions for issues that arise.
- Demonstrate the desire to grow and learn.
- Associates Degree or previous experience in the web industry required.
- Motivated and willing to work within a team environment.
- Able to solve problems, prioritize tasks, multitask, and manage time effectively.
- Excellent communication skills in writing and in presentation.
- Highly proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite products including: Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Flash.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products including: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. Access and OneNote a plus.
Job Description: The SEM Analyst assists with the strategy, planning and reporting of Cendyn client SEM campaigns and is responsible for the day-to-day management and ongoing performance optimization. The ideal candidate will have great project management skills, excellent technical credentials, and hands-on experience implementing SEM/SEO initiatives. The SEM Analyst will assist in fielding and resolving SEM challenges and will be expected to solve issues and achieve/exceed campaign goals independently or collaboratively within the appropriate agency team(s).
The position will be responsible for assimilating data from multiple sources, compiling the information, and drawing actionable conclusions that can be measured and reported. Candidate will be expected to organize large volumes of information, across multiple vendors and platforms. The SEM Analyst is expected to provide status reports, communicate findings to clients and monitor the incremental improvement or effects of change and must be able to synthesize conclusions based on available data.
- Help manage client relationships and ongoing communications.
- Translate campaign/client goals into actionable SEM strategic tactics.
- Execute search engine campaign management (Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc).
- Utilize and implement SEO/Paid Search best practices.
- Possess knowledge or be willing to learn about search algorithms, indexing and data modeling.
- Create in-depth campaign reporting and analysis.
- Provide campaign refinement and optimization recommendations.
- Leverage and develop proficiencies with SEM tools and resources.
- Keyword creation and mapping to campaign goals.
- Develop campaign copy/creative – text-based titles and descriptions.
Monitor emerging industry trends and communicate both internally and externally.
Work within Cendyn cross-capability teams and integrate SEM campaigns within all applicable client digital media campaigns.
- Bachelor's Degree required with previous agency and/or hospitality experience.
- Hands-on experience with industry standard SEM optimization and management tools: Google AdWords, Microsoft AdCenter, any of the major ad servers (DoubleClick, Atlas, Mediaplex, etc.): Google certification a big plus.
- Relevant digital media experience a plus.
- Highly motivated and willing to work closely within a team structure.
- Able to problem solve, prioritize tasks, multitask, and manage time effectively.
- Detail-oriented with an analytical approach to achieving objectives.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and presentation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point).
Job Description: The Social Media Manager is responsible for overseeing, planning, managing Cendyn's social media strategy and social media team for multiple clients across a variety of brands. The position involves ensuring our social broadcasting is fully integrated with all other efforts across the company's portfolio, as well as managing the sales opportunities and current social initiatives identified within each client's digital marketing campaign.
The Manager develops and executes strategic visions, monitors work and evaluates results to ensure the client's goals are met and are in line with the needs and mission of the overall brand. The Manager is responsible for all client management, communication, conflict resolution, and compliance on deliverables. On a day-to-day basis, the Manager regularly communicates and maintains relationships with clients. Communication includes, but is not limited to consulting, clearly conveying strategy, brainstorming sessions, training, timely delivery and walk-through of materials.
- Work with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns
- Act as the advocate of social media integration within the Company, influencing overall site and business strategies
- Create timely and engaging content, optimized for intended audience and platform
- Provide social and production teams with tools and guidance to create engaging and professional visuals that reflect their brand
- Customize social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube etc.) and develop original content
- Stay current with the latest social media trends and tools
- Manage social media team members, conduct team meetings, and advise on projects
- Measure the impact of social media campaigns on the overall marketing efforts for clients
- Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media to achieve overall marketing objectives and goals
- Set client expectations and delivers accordingly
- Monitor the competition and be aware of market changes and developments
- BA or BS from accredited college or university
- 3+ years of experience in social media marketing with demonstrated successes – agency and hospitality experience a big plus
- Experience with business and strategy development
- Experience working with popular social media monitoring tools and popular social media management tools
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools – Google certification a plus
- Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure and fantastic interpersonal and presenting skills
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization best practices a plus
Provides technical assistance and training customers by providing client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
- Configuration of client’s equipment to connect to the Internet via modem/DSL Router (Dialup/DSL customers only).
- Configure software to connect to Internet application servers.
- Provide training to clients in the use of system and applications as related to Internet.
- Obtain general understanding of OS and application operations related to company offered services.
- Identify and correct or advise, on operational issues in client computer systems.
- Perform light lifting 25lbs.
- Perform creation of new accounts using company provide software tools.
The Ideal candidate will also possess the following skills:
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Experience with hardware and software issues.
- Proficient in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients and Web Browsers.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Typing proficiency: 40-60 wpm.
Education and/or Experience:
One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Contact Management systems; Database software; Internet software and Word Processing software.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Job Description: Develop innovative and reusable web applications using C#.net and MS SQL Server. Only applicants with 2+ yrs. experience in web application development.
- Develop innovative, robust and reusable web-based business applications using Microsoft C#.Net 2.0 and above.
- Specifications/Requirements gathering as needed.
- Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications.
- Design and creation of relational database schemas.
- Work closely with project managers and other members of the development team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Self-sufficient in in debugging, staging, testing, and deploying of web based applications and native client applications.
- Communicate to the project manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays. Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-rounded knowledge of development frameworks as well as solid understanding of object oriented design and programming.
- Experience developing web applications in C#, VB.net, ASP, Java or similar environment.
- Experience writing SQL script and stored procedure in MS SQL 2000, 2005 and 2008.
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients' timelines and budgets.
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
- Strong research and problem solving skills.
- BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience.
Job Description: As a Web Production Specialist, you will be responsible for the front-end development of our websites and other various web-related products. Our production team works closely with the Client Service Managers, who will delegate projects and handle verbal communication with the clients. You will be working not only on building websites with our Content Management System, but also creating websites using various other platforms such as Wordpress, etc. This position requires the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at the same time, along with the motivation to work under tight deadlines.
- The creation and maintenance of custom website builds and other various web-related projects.
- Integration of custom back-end systems, including both our own CMS as well as additional platforms, such as Wordpress
- The transfer and maintenance of existing websites from third party providers to our coding language and CMS.
- Experience working in web production.
- Understanding of HTML5 and server-side scripting languages
- Shows a high attention to detail and the ability to follow strict guidelines.
- Able to complete projects within the allotted budgets.
- Can manage multiple projects and work within a team environment.
- Proficiency with the Adobe product suite, mainly Dreamweaver and Photoshop.
- The ability to adapt and use new technologies in the industry.
Please fill out the below form to apply for a position at Cendyn.
Equal Opportunity Policy: Cendyn provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status or any other category protected by federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social, and recreational programs. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.