Fontainebleau success story
eInsight CRM + digital marketing success story
“Fontainebleau was looking for an easy way to segment, organize, and collect all the pertinent data available for customers and prospects,” said Josh Herman, Director of Marketing & PR at Fontainebleau.
“We wanted to understand key insights and use that data to treat our loyal guests in the best way possible and find more guests just like them.”
After searching for a solution for some time, Fontainebleau ultimately selected Cendyn due to a “combination of technology and people,” Herman said. “We shopped around, but couldn’t find a CRM that was as easy, simplified and pulled together as Cendyn. You didn’t need a Computer Science degree to use it. And the great Cendyn account team proactively guided us through the process, so we could actually use the information gleaned.”
Herman said it came down to three clear reasons why the mega hotel chose Cendyn over other CRMs in the hospitality market and beyond.
GOALS ACHIEVED WITH CENDYN
- Focus – “Cendyn has allowed us to really focus and grow our channel mix. We’ve exceeded our goals in the channels most profitable to us.”
- Growth – “Since we’ve partnered with Cendyn, we’ve doubled the size of our database.”
- Targeting – “Cendyn’s advanced targeting has helped us find the right customers for the right experiences.”
- Strength – “Miami Beach is an extremely competitive market. Cendyn has allowed us to be extremely nimble and use our advertising dollars to reach more of the customers we want.”
- Innovation – “Fontainebleau prides ourselves on being cutting edge. The team at Cendyn allows us to test and try new things easier than we otherwise could.”
THE CENDYN MIX
Fontainebleau is one of many clients utilizing Cendyn’s CRM and digital marketing services. The combination gives Herman and his team the ability to integrate both data and marketing in a very nimble way.
“I’ve seen lots of companies run their marketing in a silo, but by using Cendyn’s CRM and digital marketing services together, it allows us to really
direct our efforts to what the data is telling us,” Herman said. “We can spend our dollars on what is most effective. It takes the guesswork out of a lot of things. It’s so beneficial to have them integrated together.”