Data management fundamentals for hoteliers
The digital revolution
Today, the world is experiencing an unprecedented scale and pace of data — more data than we know what to do with. Data is creating new opportunities and challenges for hoteliers. Not only is there a growing demand for data analysts, but traditional roles are becoming more data-focused.
In this guide, we explore the fundamentals of data management in hotel marketing, revenue management and operations. We explain key terms and concepts, the elements of a successful data management strategy, and ways to use data to guide decision-making and deliver results.
What you’ll learn:
- Key terms and concepts in the hotel data space
- Most popular categories of data analysis
- Elements of a successful data strategy
- Pitfalls to watch out for in data management
- How to tie it all together with hotel CRM