Listen, learn and earn from your hotel guests
On-demand webinar with eHotelier and GuestRevu
Building traveler trust during recovery can make or break your hotel during the coming pent up travel demand period. Hotels can build confidence and trust amongst guests following the uncertainty of 2020 by effectively communicating. There are new ways to engage at every guest touchpoint in a contactless environment. Gain invaluable insights on how you can leverage technology to build detailed guest profiles that will help you better understand your guests, so that you can create more engaging experiences to retain loyalty and attract new guests that will want to book again and again.
On May 26st, Nicki Graham, Vice President of Marketing at Cendyn, Chris Alexandre, Founder and CEO of GuestRevu and Matthew Stephens, Managing Director at eHotelier discussed the importance of aligning hotel CRM data with a hotel’s guest feedback platform during recovery.
What you’ll learn:
- How to build confidence and trust amongst guests
- Keys to engaging guest touchpoints
- How to leverage automation to support a lean staff and ensure operational continuity
- How to manage guest feedback to protect your brand’s reputation in a hyper-conscious climate
- How to use online guest feedback to communicate and evaluate safety at your property