Say goodbye to off-season: strategies to fill empty rooms
Hoteliers know all too well how low demand during off-season can make or break revenue goals. Coming out of the last two years, the entire industry is dealing with a myriad of challenges from fluctuating demand to staff shortages and tightened marketing budgets. For hotels already operating on reduced profit margins, a significant dip in bookings during the off-season can spell disaster – but it doesn’t have to.
With the right tech stack in place and a solid understanding of your best guests, hotels have more resources at their disposal than ever before to drive profitable revenue growth and loyalty. In this on demand recording we will go over the latest strategies and technologies designed to help hotels boost profitability during low periods while simultaneously elevating the guest experience, and how to leverage those concepts to promote repeat visits throughout the year.
During this on-demand webinar our panel will discuss:
- Easy tips to drive occupancy and non-room revenue at your hotel
- Digital marketing tactics that will maximize your reach
- Effective ways to drive email conversions on your campaigns
- Hotel website personalization tactics to boost direct bookings
- How to leverage loyalty to increase repeat guests