Steering the comeback – On-demand
Hotel revenue management recovery planning
The hotel sector is gradually transitioning into a new phase of the coronavirus crisis that will see many properties consider how they can reopen and welcome guests. This will not be an easy task, as budgets are likely to be lower than pre-COVID-19, expectations from customers will be different and there are no guarantees what the “new normal” will be.
HSMAI, Sabre and Cendyn are joining forces for a unique webinar with PhocusWire to discuss the implications of this critical period for hotels of all sizes, chain or independent.
- Working with marketing and revenue management to plan your approach, campaigns, rates, promotions, etc.
- Managing capacity constraints at your hotel moving forward.
- How your RMS can assist with revenue management strategy in the comeback.
The webinar was broadcast on Wednesday, June 24, 2020.
- Dan Skodol, vice president of data science and analytics at Cendyn
- Scott Pusillo, vice president for North America business development at Sabre
- Robert Gilbert, president and CEO at HSMAI
- Kevin May, editor in chief at PhocusWire