Hotel CRM 101 – The benefits and how to make CRM work for your hotel
As a hotelier, providing a memorable experience for every guest is at the heart of what you do – and investing in cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) platform is the best tool to enable that connection. At its most basic level, the primary role of a CRM is to enhance the guest experience and increase profitability. It can be used to determine who your best guests are, understand what they want, and lead to more successful marketing campaigns. From an operational standpoint, a CRM can help streamline efficiencies throughout your entire operation from the front desk to revenue management, especially with a reduced workforce. That said, not all CRMs are the same, and it’s important to understand what questions to ask when choosing a CRM to ensure the best possible result.
To help demystify the benefits and processes of implementing a CRM at your property, we invite you to join us on February 24th as Michael Marchand, Regional Director of Sales at Cendyn, leads a deep-dive into all things CRM and how it can fundamentally change how you connect with your guests.
During this webinar, we’ll discuss:
- The benefits of a cloud-based CRM and how it improves the guest experience
- The importance of PMS & CRM integration
- How to use a CRM to improve staff productivity, market more efficiently and drive direct bookings
- How to overcome implementation challenges with reduced workforce
- Questions to ask when investing in a CRM
- CRM customer success stories and case studies